Sunday 15 June 2008

Idea For Jenn Ashworth Book Launch


You know those lovely cinnamon-y biscuits you get with coffee at high class coffee shops? Those really nice ones that you could eat about a million and a half of. Yeah, them. It's them turned into butter.

Check it y'all.

On the side of the jar there's a logo that says 'de bedenkers' which I think means 'The Inventors'. Apparently it's this program that invented it. Then the company, 'Lotus', made it real. Now that's cool.

What I didn't know, but which is as cool if not cooler than all things mentioned previously in this post,is that Belgian people don't just dunk and scoff with these cinnamon-y biscuits that you get at high class coffee chops here, but are probably available free in hanging baskets hanging from every lampost in Belgium. No, they don't stop there. They wrap the dunked cinnamon-y biscuit in bread. Then they eat that. I'd probably add a swill of coffee for good measure.

I can't wait for breakfast.

Spreadable biscuits!!!

SPREADABLE BISCUITS!

I'm thinking about setting up my own TV show to popularise the concept of spreadable Bourbons, and see if UK biscuit manufacturer UK Biscuits is as on the ball as their Belgian counterpart, The Lotus.

Fin.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You are bonkers. This has got to be my favourite blog post of all time. Where can I buy that stuff? I never tried the biscuits before, but I need to have them every day now.

Top Banana!

CXW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CXW said...

Seriously, where can one get hold of this stuff? Please?