Monday 9 June 2008

I Was Not Making It Up, It Is Real, I Am Not Weird.

I decided, this morning, having woken up really really early and getting most things I'd expect to do before lunch done by nine, I found this. It is a thing that I have been talking about for ages. Nine years actually. It is a thing that no-one else has seen and very few people believe I actually saw.

It is called 'Either/Or' and, as Wikipedia will tell you, "a surreal 1999 television comedy game show, which was broadcast on the digital channel UK Play. The show takes its name from the book Either/Or by Søren Kierkegaard. It starred Simon Munnery as his League Against Tedium character and was a precursor to his BBC series Attention Scum!. The show was largely a launchpad for Munnery's unusual comic monologues."

I couldn't find a clip from it. However, while looking for it, I found this by Munnery:

No comments: