Wednesday 16 January 2008

Thankyou ( or On The Enjoyment Of 'Elf')

Thankyou John Favreau for directing the film 'Elf'.
Thankyou David Berenbaum for writing the film 'Elf'.
I would also like to thank Susie Farris for casting Will Ferrell as Buddy (the Elf) who I found very funny, and Zooey Deschanel who is an angel.
Zooey Deschanel is also a very good singer, as well as being an angel, and also a fine actress. She was in another film called 'All The Real Girls' that I enjoyed and watched twice.
I also liked the fact that Peter Dinklage was in it who I saw in the film 'The Station Agent' (which I also enjoyed).

Thankyou also to Beal for lending me the DVD.
Elf.

2 comments:

Dan said...

It's mine!

Biff said...

Well, thanks Danny, for unwittingly lending a hand in me watching elf by making the original purchase.